Digital Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
AreYouGame? We are!
Here at AreYouGame we are trailblazers, innovators, creators, and competitors…but only when it comes to playing board games against one another. We thrive on creating new and exciting products that spark you imagination, ignite your creativity, and encourage critical thinking skills all while having fun. Our products are rooted in creating new memories but also bringing back old memories. No boredom here…just a board game emporium!
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will work with the Vice President of eCommerce & Digital Marketing to plan and execute marketing plans and maintain the eCommerce site.
New, innovative ways of thinking are welcome and encouraged! Come join the game table if you are passionate about building and executing digital marketing strategies, looking to push your creative growth while contributing to the success of a growing game and puzzle company.
This is a jack-of-all-trades position that is extremely rewarding to someone looking to both embrace their creativity and challenge their analytical skills.
The right candidate will have a proven track record of organizing and executing social media content; connecting with consumers and providing them with relevant content; ensuring a positive experience; and discovering new ways to encourage consumer traffic.
This on-site position is located at our warehouse facility in Kansas City, MO (64156).
· Creating, managing and publishing original, high quality content on social platforms (including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Twitch)
· Designing social media strategies and social content calendars to achieve marketing targets, as well as driving into our social community
· Reaching new audiences and growing our channels by exploring new platforms for marketing opportunities
· Engaging and responding to customers on all social media channels in a timely and brand appropriate fashion
· Helping establish our marketing strategy and best practices for digital coupons on social media and website
· Collaborating with VP of eCommerce on content development and integration
· Building emails in Omnisend with content built towards targeting consumer groups
· Partner and collaborate with the Digital Content Manager and PR Specialist to curate and create content to share on social channels. Content will include, but is not limited to, general branding, seasonal shopping, existing products, new products, and affiliate site marketing.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Self-starter who can work independently but knows when to appropriately bring CEO and/or the rest of the senior management team into the decision-making process
- Team player, collaborative, approachable, people-oriented, diplomatic, professional, tactful, great communicator
- Comfortable in a dynamic, entrepreneurial, environment with tight deadlines
- A roll-up-your-sleeves person who is also an adept strategist
- Ability to learn a new industry and its players quickly
- High energy with a sense of urgency with ability to remain positive and calm under pressure and tight timelines
- Loves products and is energized by the eCommerce environment
- Has a competitive spirit and enjoys playing and testing new game and products
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Creative mind who loves solving the analytical problems
- Innovative and highly resourceful; an outside-of-the box thinker
- Sound critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability and desire to research and collect relevant information to debate ideas that move the business forward
- Ability to write content for social media platforms that best engage with the audience
- Expertise in the product or market including specific technical or industry knowledge
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure and specific deadlines
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Sincere empathy for those and commitment to delving deep into the challenges they present or experience
- 2+ years of relevant marketing, social media, or website development
- Loves to play games and understands game mechanics
- Toy/Games Industry or Consumer Packaged Goods experience strongly desired
- Strong cross-functional experience liaising with Marketing/E-commerce, Purchasing, Finance, Creative, Customer Service, etc.
- 2+ years of relevant experience with Shopify/Shopify Plus, Canva, Adobe Suite, and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube…)
- Yearly bonus potential
- Medical insurance (100% paid)
- Paid Time Off and holidays
- Employee purchase discounts
- Casual dress and work environment
- First to play new games that haven’t entered the market
- Work with a down-to-earth and experienced team in Kansas City, MO
AreYouGame is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, or any other legally protected status.2022-04-15|||Kansas City, MO|||Marketing||||||g_cKRTF96E.4J9Lf|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false