Piece by Piece, We've Got You Covered!
I love puzzles. I mean, LOVE PUZZLES! Our 3D Crystal Puzzles are some of the best around and I want to help you showcase or expand your collection. Here are some common questions I get asked when putting our puzzles together.
Do I need to use glue to hold my puzzle together?
- Nope! No glue is required when putting your puzzle together. When you are putting your puzzle together you may find it difficult to keep the pieces together while searching for your next piece. I have always found using a small piece of scotch tape to be incredibly helpful – especially if I leave the puzzle and come back to it later.
How should the puzzle be put together?
- You can either choose to follow the instructions included with your puzzle or take on the challenge of figuring it out on your own. When using the instructions look for the number on the piece to match it to the instruction guide.
What should I do with the puzzle once it is completed?
- Your choice! I have my collection proudly displayed (in color coordinating order) in my office so I can see it every day. I love looking at some of the more challenging puzzles I’ve put together and feeling proud of my work. Another great option would be to give the completed puzzle as a gift! Maybe you have a Disney fan or someone who deserves a vase of roses.
Are there different difficulty levels?
- Yes! Puzzles can range from 20 pieces up to 100+ pieces which makes them the perfect gift option for a beginner or an expert!
What is the purpose of the “key”?
- The “key” helps to tighten certain pieces together to keep the puzzle together. The key is not a piece of the puzzle but a tool. Once you’ve completed the puzzle and all pieces are secure you are free to discard your key.
Are these puzzles appropriate for a 12-year old?
- Yes! We have puzzles ranging in varying difficulties so you can find the perfect gift for your 12-year old.
Should I follow the instructions?
- That is up to you! The instructions include helpful hints on assembling your puzzle and also show you what order each piece should be pieced together. But, if you are up for a challenge you can ditch the instructions and work on it at your own pace and in your own way.
Where can I find instructions for my puzzle?
- Maybe you've tossed the instructions thinking you could go without but then decided to use them? We’ve got you covered! We have all of our 3D Crystal Puzzle instructions available 24/7 for you to access.
How can I display my puzzle once it is completed?
- If you are looking for a permeant display option, I would recommend a display case for your puzzle figures. We have an acrylic display case that help protect against dust to keep your puzzle looking crystal clear. Or, if you’re looking for something a little flashier, we have light-up bases that really lets your 3D Crystal Puzzle shine!
Whether this is your 1st or your 51st 3D Crystal Puzzle we will help you grow your collection into something spectacular.