Let's Play Outside
Best Games of 2021 to Play Outside
After being cooped indoors and away from each other for the past year, most people are anxious to socialize and play together. This includes friends, families, church groups, and community groups. The next year will be filled with picnics, backyard barbecues, camping trips, and just playing and hanging out together.
So, we made your play planning that much easier by curating the best outdoor games – including some new and some classics. Our collection of games are rated on cost, space requirement, and ease of playing so you have the best choices for the broadest types of get-togethers.
- Metal LadderBall is the top choice because of its ease of moving and ability to be played by lots of different levels of ability. LadderBall is played by throwing bola (balls on a string) onto a rack and scoring points based on where it lands on the rack. You can play in the park, while tailgating, or in the back yard and is easily portable with its convenient carrying and storage bag.
- Cornhole has become a staple at tailgaters and is available just about anywhere. But, most sets are heavy and a nuisance to move. We have our own version that completely folds into its box for storage and easy portability and can even be played indoors when those summer storms come in.
- Classic Ring Toss brings the traditional carnival fun to your own backyard. It is perfect for kids as young as four (4) and still challenging for adults to join in on the fun. With a sturdy easy-to-assembly wooden base with high-quality plastic rings, this is a game that is built to last many family gatherings.
- Perfect Pitch Washers is perfect for lake-front fun due to its waterproof and weather resistant construction. The versatile design allows you to even fill it with sand or water for an alternative game play. And, since the Perfect Pitch Washers don’t nick, chip, or splinter like other versions it makes it perfect for even the youngest member (4+) of the family to play.
- Toppling Timbers is a larger-than-life version of your favorite table-top game that is great for larger groups who are ready for a challenge against gravity. With a sturdy canvas storage and carrying bag, it makes it easy to bring the fun wherever you go.
So, get outside and stay active with one of these fun outdoor games!