More Opponents Means More Fun
Competitiveness runs pretty deep in my close group of friends and when we bring in some newbies it can get even wilder – but in a good way. Whether we are playing classic college card games, or outside tossing some bean bags, or even dressing up to play a suspect in a murder mystery party, we are all trying to win and find that the more people that join, the more fun we have. Games are a great icebreaker when introducing some new members into the party and they really get everyone talking. When I’m looking for new games for my group of friends I always try to find something that can work for a small group (2-4 players) and a larger group (4-6+ players). I’ve gone through some of the best games for 4-6 players and have options that would work for any occasion!
- 2-6 players
- This game may sound and look familiar at first, but don't be fooled. This real estate trading game presents an exciting twist where players choose free enterprise or monopoly - and play under different rules as a result. In addition, this fun and intriguing game comes to you after making its way through a fascinating, real-world legal battle. Decide for yourself: who wins? Is it the Competitor who charges fair market value for rent? Or is it the Monopolist who amasses control over whole regions and can charge much higher fees?
Let’s Have a Farkel Party
- 2-6 players
- Let’s have a Farkel Party is the must have version of Farkel. This is a home version and includes everything you need for hours of great family fun. Listed as one of the best dice games in the world, Farkel is a game of guts and luck, guaranteed to provide plenty of hootin' and hollarin' action for everyone from grade school to grandpa. Fast play and tense decisions run rampant in this very educational game. Extremely easy to learn and play at every age level. Roll your dice and add your points but be careful... roll no points and you lose. You've gotta know when to stop.
- 2+ players
- Pile it on until there's a... Meltdown! Take turns rolling the die to see how many cubes you have to try to stack on top of the balancing platform. The first to get all their cubes on the Platform (and stay) wins. But watch out! The squishy putty goop makes the tower shift unpredictably. If there's a meltdown and any cubes fall off during your turn, you have to take them!
- 2+ players
- All the fun of Classic Jenga, but GIANT! These Jenga GIANT blocks are over 8 times the size of Classic Jenga blocks. A Jenga GIANT tower can stack to over 4 feet tall! Get ready for BIGGER build ups and BIGGER crashes - whether you are in the office, at home or at a party, Jenga GIANT will prove to bring GIANT fun and HUGE laughs!
- 3+ players
- Grab and place fun and revealing clues on the word board as quickly as you can. See how fast you can get the other players to guess your secret word using only descriptive tiles. Now quick - can you get another secret word revealed before time runs out?
Judge Your Friends
- 2-8 players
- Find out what secrets your friends have been hiding in Judge Your Friends! It's the ultimate party game for groups of friends! The fast-paced exciting party game will have everyone laughing out loud and over-sharing way too much personal information. You'll be on the edge of your seat listening to the scenarios and trying to guess who is guilty or not. Think you know your friends? Think again! Judge Your Friends is great for playing in person or on your next Zoom game night.
- 1-5 players
- You are bird enthusiasts—researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists, and collectors—seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your network of wildlife preserves. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in one of your habitats (actions).
Catan: 5-6 Player Extension
- +5-6 players
- Now five to six players can explore and settle Catan! In the Catan: 5-6 Player Extension you control a group of settlers exploring and taming the uncharted lands of Catan. Embark on a quest to settle the rich island, competing against more opponents for added fun. This is NOT a complete game! It is only a game extension for 5-6 players. You need The Settlers of Catan in order to play with this extension!
So are you game for more competition?